Goulburn Valley Crane Trucks
We have worked with G.V.C.T. since day one to deliver our products all over the nation. We continue to work with them as they understand what it takes to deliver our products safely, on time and are easy to get on with.
Steel Frame Pallets
The only way to transport our products is by using our custom made steel frame pallets.
- We can fit up to 6 bay outlets or 5 channel stops on each pallet.
- GVCT can lift off full pallets of stops, or alternatively place them individually around the property.
- Bay outlets and Channel stops are priced per pallet.
- A refundable deposit is put on pallets until they make it back to Padman Stops.
- If pallets are not returned within 6 months of delivery a pallet refund will be voided.
A Pallet – B3, B4, E3 & E4 Stops
Sugar irrigation management with the fastest and most effective drainage
A serious cane grower needs serious drainage, and our MaxiFlow 1800 Field Drains will ensure you get the best out of your sugar irrigation systems. Our MaxiFlow 1800 Drains are the biggest we offer with incredible flow rates of 40ML to 80ML per day – and offer the equivalent flow rate of a 1150mm round pipe.
These drains can easily be installed under roadways, allowing water to travel from one field to the next, without restricting vehicle or farm machinery access. Our unique flat-bottomed design makes them incredibly fast and easy to install, just lay them straight down.
Add on our optional up or downstream wings, to both enhance your water flow rates and minimise any frustrating erosion issues.
We also have options to accommodate duel or triple ‘side-by-side’ crossings, for any length, if needed.
You’ll be able to drain irrigation water off effortlessly, and should you encounter any extreme weather events, you’ll quickly be able to drain off the flood water to save your crops.
Cane growing has never been easier.